Chipotle Making it’s Way to Carson

Chipotle Making it’s Way to Carson

Jowell Ramos, Staff Writer

Usually When You Roll Something This Good It’s Illegal 

Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of the most famous fast food restaurants that many of us are familiar with; it is open all over the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. With more than 4,500 restaurants open worldwide, Chipotle Mexican Grill is finally opening up at Southbay Pavilion Mall, more commonly known as Carson Mall. It is a great addon into the selection of restaurants you can choose from in the mall and surrounding areas.

“It’s a great addition because a lot of people like Chipotle and everyone is excited for the first one to open up in Carson Mall. I am very excited myself because I regularly go to Chipotle and I’ll probably be coming to Carson mall a lot more often,” said junior grader Herminne Tolentino.

This Chipotle would be the first to open in city of Carson. While many are highly anticipating its arrival, others aren’t as excited for the new upcoming restaurant because of how it tastes.

“I don’t really like Chipotle as much as others because I think it is too bland and boring in my opinion. I only ate there once and I would not eat there again when it opens in Carson Mall,” said senior Evan Davis.

There are many choices to choose from, you could choose a bowl, burrito or taco. After making your selection, you start off with your choice of rice, beans, meat, salsa and other essentials. Items that can be chosen include cheese, corn, sour cream, lettuce, and guacamole, which accompany an extra charge of $1.80. If you want to get extra meat in your meal it would cost an extra $2.15 as well. There are also two sides that you could buy separately which are chips with guacamole or chips with salsa, either one would be perfect to satisfy your cravings. The choice of burrito, bowl or taco and your choice of meat determine how much your meal will cost. Approximately, your whole meal will be about $6 to $10 depending on what you get.

“Whenever I go to Chipotle, I always enjoy ordering a burrito with white rice, steak, medium salsa, sour cream, cheese and a lot of corn because it fills me up,” said sophomore Rowell Ramos.

For your convenience the new Chipotle will be located at 20420 S. Avalon Blvd., Suite A, Carson 90746. This will be a big step forward in the community as it will bring others to the mall more often and increase business.